Thomas Hermann | Awards, Memberships, Projects
- Recipient of the 2003 ‘golden chalk’ award for teaching, awarded by the studentship of the Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University, July 2003
- Nomination for the Karl Peter Grotemeyer award (2003), which is founded by theWestfälisch-Lippische Universitätsgesellschaft for teaching at Bielefeld University.
- Project: Sonification of multivariate Cross-Correlations in epileptic EEG, funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG), together with Gerold Baier and Helge Ritter, started 07/2007.
- Principal investigator for Project C5: Alignment in AR-based Cooperation within th Collaboratory Research Centre CRC 673, (Alignment in Communication), German Science Foundation, granted 07/2006
- Project Partner in the Interdisciplinary Research Project “Denkgeräusche” (“Sounding Thoughts”), Sonification of EEG data (with Forian Dombois, HKB, Bern, Gerold Baier, Cuernavacas, Mexico, et. al.), 05/2005-05/2007